Treatment Plans Tailored to Meet Individual Needs
Why did we develop the Pro2Care Program?
- To make our clients the focus of everything we do.
- To deliver care that meets your needs and expectations.
- To show respect of your wishes by involving you in planning your care.
- To help maximize your independence.
How does it work?
Our Respiratory Therapists and Nurses work with you and your health care team to develop a care plan that addresses:
- Your doctor's orders.
- Your needs and expectations.
- Your doctor's goals for your care.
We respect the wishes and needs expressed by you and your family. In developing your care plan, our health care professional schedules regular visits with you to:
- Perform clinical assessments.
- Help establish goals for your care.
- Measure the effectiveness of the respiratory therapy.
- Measure your goal achievement.
- Give you support.
- Adapt your care plan to meet your changing needs.
Our health care professional sends a copy of your care plan to your doctor and works with you to select the respiratory equipment that meets your needs. You receive a demonstration and personal instruction on how to properly use and care for the equipment you receive.
Our Service Delivery Representatives regularly inspect and service home oxygen equipment and review safety precautions during home visits while our Health Care Professionals inspect and adjust your CPAP equipment as needed.
We are available for emergency home oxygen service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A ProResp Health Care Professional is always on-call in your area.
How are we doing?
At ProResp, we set a high standard for excellence in care. Your feedback is very important to us! Because we are committed to continuous quality improvement of our services, we ask our clients and referral sources to complete our satisfaction surveys.